Asking for Guidance in the Pittsburgh PA area

Asking for Guidance in the Pittsburgh PA area

New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes

Hey guys!

I am new to real estate. I am in the Pittsburgh, PA market. I'm looking for experienced investors to point me in the direction of a trustworthy real estate attorney. Also, I am looking for title and property management companies that are reliable and hard working. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time!

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Oakmont, PA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
10y

I've spoken to Brad Dornish on the phone and he was very knowledgeable. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    Hey @Eric Kordenbrock, I'm based out of Northern VA so not much help from the PM side unfortunately.However, Two ways to start building the network that worked. #1 REI / BP Meetup groups in your area should be pretty well established. #2 If you need an attorney now and professor google just isn't doing it. Take 2 hours. Look for property management companies in your area and build a spreadsheet of numbers to dial. Call them and ask who handles the majority of their evictions. Might take awhile but your probably going to start getting a name repeated after awhile. This is probably a good guy or gal to start with. You'll know you struck gold when someone gets excited to talk about an eviction! haha.

    Side Note - By going with Option 2 as well. You'll get a feel for which PM's actually pick up the phone :) keep a note and you might have a good bead on a PM company to start with as well. 

    Good Luck!

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Sam Valme Thank you so much for the advice! Both of your suggestions will be a huge help in me starting my real estate business. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    10y

    I would be happy to help you with some good connections in town, shoot me an email sometime.

  • Oakmont, PA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I've spoken to Brad Dornish on the phone and he was very knowledgeable. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2013 · 828 posts · 260 votes
    9y

    I second Brad dornish ;p He knows his stuff ;p Assured Settlement Solution is awesome title company (very investor friendly and experienced with REO and my crazy deals). I am investor and agent in the area ;p

  • Investor · Ambridge, PA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 28 votes
    9y

    I am also for Brad Dornish. He did a really good job with my last closing and I don't think that I have ever asked him a question that he didn't know the answer to. He's also helped me a lot with reviewing contracts, corporate structure planning, etc. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.