Property Management Company Recommendation in Pittsburgh

Property Management Company Recommendation in Pittsburgh

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 38 votes

Hello BPers,

I am under contract for a small duplex in Munhall. I am now looking for a property management company. Can anyone recommend one that has worked well for you, or someone you know? All help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Miguel 

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 18 votes
    8y
    @Miguel Nava I'd also like to hear some recommendations for these smaller properties. Also where did you find this property? Can I ask how much you're buying for?
  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 140 posts · 119 votes
    8y

    @Alex Deacon runs Mace Property Management, they manage hundreds of units all over Pittsburgh

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.