Looking for contractors for flip homes in the Pittsburgh area

Looking for contractors for flip homes in the Pittsburgh area

Investor · Omro, WI · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

I am an Investor from Wisconsin, but am currently living in the southeast suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA waiting for a double lung transplant.  But why should I let that hold me back from expanding my real estate portfolio?  So, I am looking to connect with some good contractors to rehab flip homes as well as rental purchases that need to be updated to rent.  This network would also eventually need a good handyman and Property mananger to maintain the rentals that we purchase. 

I currently have two Flips in the possible near future as well as will be ramping up some more rentals.  

Focusing currently in areas like Penn Hills, West Mifflin, Lincoln Place, etc.  

Let's see who is out there! 

God Bless!

0Reply
47 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Venetia, PA · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 47 votes
    7y

    Wow.

    I'm in Washington County just south of the county border.

    Yeah they're out there, but they're busy. Recommend you go to the Pittsburgh REIA facebook group, many more eyes and you'll get overwhelmed with solicitations if you ask that.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 530 posts · 511 votes
    7y

    Best of luck to your health! Unfortunately my FIL did not get a lung in time last year. :-(

  • Investor · Omro, WI · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Yeah, so I have noticed, I connected with one but he is just crazy busy which makes me either happy that he is a go getter and does good reasonable work but not excited about the poor communication... haha

    you know what they say, "hire the guy who is too busy, because he knows how to get it done and get it done the quickest" haha

    But if I am going to close on these flip houses I may be ready for gangbusters as soon as 3 weeks!  

    solicitations on the REI facebook group?

    thanks for the input!

  • Investor · Omro, WI · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks David.  I am sorry to hear.  God has been holding me along so far.  I can thank Him for that, and I have been listed for almost 3 months so far.  (Playing the hurry up and wait game).  I have 29 units back in Wisconsin, and in three months here I have realized I need to be a part of this Pittsburgh market!  :)  

    Lets grow and build Pitt!!!

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jacob Smith:

    I am an Investor from Wisconsin, but am currently living in the southeast suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA waiting for a double lung transplant.  But why should I let that hold me back from expanding my real estate portfolio?  So, I am looking to connect with some good contractors to rehab flip homes as well as rental purchases that need to be updated to rent.  This network would also eventually need a good handyman and Property mananger to maintain the rentals that we purchase. 

    I currently have two Flips in the possible near future as well as will be ramping up some more rentals.  

    Focusing currently in areas like Penn Hills, West Mifflin, Lincoln Place, etc.  

    Let's see who is out there! 

    God Bless!

    We are contractors located in the south hills of pgh. We have flipped 4 homes for a national company.  

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Go to home depot at 5 am and you're sure to find a reliable contractor 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.