Recommendation for demo and junk / garbage removal for a flip

Recommendation for demo and junk / garbage removal for a flip

Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 31 votes

Hi Pittsburgh BP'ers!

I'm looking for a recommendation for demo and garbage removal for a flip I'm going to be starting in a few weeks.  The guy I was using is no longer in the business.  The property is in Carrick.  It is vacant and there is little to nothing in it.  That being said, the carpet, kitchen cabinets, etc. will need removed.

Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thanks!

Chris

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 530 posts · 511 votes
    5y

    I like SWI. https://www.swidebrisremovalse...

    (Thought honestly I have been too cheap lately and done that work myself... which I have discovered I HATE DEMO/CLEANOUT.) 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Policicchio:

    Hi Pittsburgh BP'ers!

    I'm looking for a recommendation for demo and garbage removal for a flip I'm going to be starting in a few weeks.  The guy I was using is no longer in the business.  The property is in Carrick.  It is vacant and there is little to nothing in it.  That being said, the carpet, kitchen cabinets, etc. will need removed.

    Does anyone have a good recommendation?

    Thanks!

    Chris

     SWI does great work on demo and cleanout

  • Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    @Anthony Angotti thanks!!

  • Gibsonia, PA · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    @David Lee Hall, III thanks! You are braver than me!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.