Warwick Real Estate Forum
36 Posts | 5 Discussions
Handyman Recommendations in West Warwick
Hi everyone - new to area and recently purchased a four unit multifamily in West Warwick. I have two renters moving out, one in August and one in September, and am in need of a handyman to do minor renovations. The... View more
Looking for a retirement worksheet for real estate
Hey guys! I'm somewhat new to Bigger Pockets. I'm a newer investor and a real estate agent. I'd like to gear my real estate business towards helping people build long term wealth through real estate. I was wondering if... View more
Looking for Property Manager to manage a SFH in West Warwick RI
Hi,I'm looking for a property manager for one of my properties in West Warwick, RI. It's a SFH - 3 bed, 2 bath and I'm looking for a manager who can manage the property going forward (starting May 1, 2018). I reached... View more
Side by side DUPLEX
Warwick, Rhode Island. Side by side duplex with long term tenants. Current monthly rent toll is below market at $1700. (Previous owner dropped rent for one of the tenants from $950 to $700). Newer roof, updated... View more
Soundproofing an up-down style two family home in RI
Anyone know how to soundproof an up-down 2 family home?  I'm located in Rhode Island and my 1st floor tenant is worried about the noise from upstairs, mainly walking around seems to bother them.  I have about 8-9 feet... View more