BRRRR ("fix and rent") in Sioux Falls area

BRRRR ("fix and rent") in Sioux Falls area

New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 470 posts · 348 votes

I'm curious if BRRRR ("fix & rent") works in the Sioux Falls metro area. Essentially, the ability to have your purchase price + rehab costs <70% of the ARV, so after you rehab you can find tenants & then refinance to get all of your cash back. I'm sure there must be some areas / neighborhoods where this works? Of course, the other requirement is that the rental income is enough to cover your mortgage + expenses on the back-end. So this tends to work best in middle class neighborhoods.

Are there any licensed real estate brokers / agents who can help me find such properties? Not interested in Turnkey btw - I'd rather buy pre-renovation (not post-renovation) to capture the equity myself.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    I'm your guy! I'm assuming since you know all that info you posted you know what a wholesaler is. I'm the main wholesaler in this area, I can put you on the email buyers list and you can opt into the text blast to get first dibs on the killer off market deals we get. I mainly wholesale because I'm not quite in the position to buy and hold, we can get creative financing with some deals depending on situation. To answer your question, yes it is very possible to do that around Sioux Falls. I've wholesaled many single family homes to landlords, fixxer uppers, and people just looking to buy a home. Have also wholesaled a couple apartment complexes. Message me
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.