Rapid City Real Estate Forum
28 Posts | 4 Discussions
Need help for Rapid City, SD contacts!
Hello South Dakota!I am in need of some help.  I need a lender for South Dakota, an inspector for Keystone area and a title company!  I have an accepted offer and need to do some due diligance!  Thanks in... View more
Realtor/broker recommendations for rapid city area?
My husband and I will be in the Rapid City area toward the end of September and are looking for realtor/broker recommendations. Any recommendations are appreciated. We are newbies to real estate investing and are... View more
Meeting in Rapid City, SD
On July 27th there will be a REI meeting at the downtown Starbucks located in the Hotel Alex Johnson in Rapid City, South Dakota. We will be meeting in the Crazy Horse Room at around 5pm for anyone who is interested!
Meeting in Rapid City
On June 29th there will be a REI meeting at the downtown Starbucks located in the Hotel Alex Johnson in Rapid City, South Dakota. We will be meeting in the Crazy Horse Room at around 5pm for anyone who is interested!
Thanks!!
I just want to say thank you to those who came out to the Real estate meeting on Saturday. It was great exchanging ideas and getting information about the area, and networking in general. I'm hoping we can make this a... View more