Memphis TN Rooming house investors

Memphis TN Rooming house investors

Conte CuttinoPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 64 posts · 13 votes

Hello I have a free and clear orange mound property that’s a 4/2 and I could turn it into a 5/2. I’m considering making it a rooming house and trying to figure out the best way to set it up for a cash out refi in 2-3 months. Anyone familiar with this strategy in Memphis TN please reach out. 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 105 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    @Conte Cuttino I haven’t done this yet but I am interested in this approach too

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    Long as you have owned it at least 30 days, you can do a cash-out refi. Is it already livable and being rented out?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.