Investor · Gilroy, CA · Member since 2016 · 255 posts · 195 votes
I was looking at the market place and I saw a couple of homes in there. One for ~46k and another near ~80k if I recall correctly. Looking at the data here: http://www.city-data.com/zips/38111.html it seems the 2014 Q3 median hose price for that area was near 100k. Not being from Memphis, is there a reason this area has prices all over the board?
Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 26 votes
9y
On the subject of Memphis zip codes, here's something that might help everyone. Keep in mind that there is a dizzying array of variance within each zip code in terms of tenant class/neighborhood/price range, etc. So be sure you're vetting your potential deals thoroughly. Hope this helps.
how do you feel about Railton Rd in 38111? Looking at a MSHB house for $159K renting for $1350....
Railton, it just depends on where you are at. It is an area that has improved over the years. Without knowing the actual address it is hard to give an opinion.