Knoxville Attorney/Title Company for Sub2?

Knoxville Attorney/Title Company for Sub2?

Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 35 votes

I need to close a purchase subject to existing financing, and the attorneys and title companies I've talked to so far won't do it. Anybody know who in the Knoxville area will help me make this sub2 happen? Thank you!

1Reply
32 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    I don’t know off hand but I’ll ask around. 

    We’re doing a BP meetup Nov 30th at 6:30 at Barleys in the old city. Never know who you’ll meet. You’re welcome to attend. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Levi Graziano@Levi Graziano, I'll put it on my calendar.

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    If you are interested, I can help you with this.

  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Cool. I'll pm you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.