Local Bank Chattanooga

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 188 votes
6y

I've used Pinnacle, Regions and TVFCU.  

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 188 votes
    6y

    I've used Pinnacle, Regions and TVFCU.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Heath M. Do you have any specific contacts you worked with?  I have a duplex that may be going under contract soon in Chattanooga. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 188 votes
    6y

    Sent you a PM with some contact info. 

  • Charles JabaleyBusiness Member
    Realtor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    @Jordan Whitworth hey Jordan - I’ve had investor clients work with TVFCU here in town and I’ve never had a bad experience with them. So they’d definitely be the top local bank I’d recommend

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.