Galveston Realtor for Crystal Beach Land

Galveston Realtor for Crystal Beach Land

Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 5 votes

Hello,

I'm originally from Houston, but own (through family) a plot of land in Crystal Beach that I'd like to sell. Can anyone recommend a realtor? 

Also, there was once a small house on piers on the land, however it sustained substantial hurricane damage. It also wasn't high enough off the ground so we had to demo it and fill the holes a few years back. Does this bring more value our land vs other plots that have never had a house on them?

Thank you,

Jill

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    @Jill Rankin Vega,

    Send me a message. I would love to help you out. We have sold and bought several properties in Galveston. I would be happy to do what I can. 

    Justin

  • Real Estate Broker · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Jill Rankin Vega 

    I'd be interested in looking at the lot if you've still got it available. I've got one house on Crystal Beach at the moment and would be interested in another. Thanks! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.