Flipper/Rehabber · Galveston, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
Would like to get on buyer list for a couple of REASONABLE wholesalers, who use accurate (not inflated) comps and accurate estimates of repairs. I will run my own comps and bring my contractor to estimate repairs, so please don't waste my time (or yours) with garbage. I'm very easy to work with, really, but I'm a serious investor and tired of "players" in the wholesaling arena. If you are willing to share names of reasonable wholesalers in the Galveston County area, I'd prefer recommendations to sales pitches, but will also considers wholesalers who would care to send me what they've got. TIA!
Flipper · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2017 · 400 posts · 368 votes
7y
@Anastacia Shelton- I dig your forwardness. However. What you are looking for doesn't exist. IF they do, then they already have loyal buyers and "forward" strangers who tell them how things are going to go down doesn't typically fair well. @Timothy Church IS the best asset you can find on the island, however. Even he will admit that "wholesale" is just a word and that if you expect 70% of ARV minus repairs you will be hard pressed to get that via a wholesaler.
I am not saying they deals arent' out there, they certainly are and I wish you the best of luck in finding them.
Flipper/Rehabber · Galveston, TX · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
7y
I agree that Timothy is the BEST! I’m not looking for something where the wholesaler won’t get paid! They will and should get paid for their efforts! I just see most that don’t want anyone but themselves to be paid! Thanks for your advise!