New Focus Group in Houston, TX

New Focus Group in Houston, TX

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP community, 

My name is Duman and I'm relatively new to the BP website. My main area of interest is rental properties so my focus is the buy and hold strategy. I have found BP to be a great place to connect, learn, and share so if anyone has any interest in forming a new mastermind/focus group to share and bounce ideas, please send me a message or let me know here so we can get in touch. All the best and hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 

1Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
6y

Hello Duman, I am a "newbie" RE investor here in Houston as well and would like to connect and share ideas. For now I am trying to complete two to three wholesales then will focus on fixing and flipping properties. But Buy and Hold is my ultimate strategy just not for now. But Im sure we can learn from each other. 

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 27 votes
    6y

    Hey Duman, welcome to BP. I'm also in the Houston area. Would love to connect!

  • Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Welcome Duman!  I have similar interests and in Houston as well. One of my friends Mathew Gullo has been hosting meet ups and I think they are doing a virtual one on the 29th. Here is a link about it. https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jamal Fontenot sounds good, looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Marc Griner great, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing and I’m sure others will find this helpful as well!

  • Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Anytime!

  • Investor · TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor

    Hi Duman ! Welcome to BP. I have been around, silently learning for real investors. Just collected the amount it would need to step into the Tx market. I may be on the low end of savings but I should be able to start ! May be with a right partner. Would love to connect with you and others in the same market looking for their first deal or wanting to have a partner in their next deal.

    Good Luck !

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Maisam Raza good deal, I just sent you a request to connect!

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hello Duman, I am a "newbie" RE investor here in Houston as well and would like to connect and share ideas. For now I am trying to complete two to three wholesales then will focus on fixing and flipping properties. But Buy and Hold is my ultimate strategy just not for now. But Im sure we can learn from each other. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor I'm in Houston and would like to join a master mind. Please let me know when it's ready to go.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Hello everyone. I am currently looking for my rental Property on MLS, connecting with investors and wholesalers.

    @Marc Griner: Thanks for sharing the virtual meet up link. 
    @Duman Umanzor: Thanks for the thread. Following. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Charleine Nyeck Hi Charleine, I’ll send you a connection request so we can connect!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @David Johnson Hey David, sounds good!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Ankith Chandra Hi Ankith, that’s good to know, I’ll send you a connection request!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hi Dumam! I am also a fan of long term investments in the Houston area. A focus group sounds great, Ill send you a connection request. Hope everyone is doing well.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Boutte Looking forward to connecting!

  • Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 100 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor also in houston, would love to connect and get a mastermind going!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Kaelyn Motzel will do!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Hi all! I'm in Houston as well and would love to connect and join a mastermind group. My husband and I will also be attending Matthew Gullo's July meetup, so hope to meet y'all there - virtually! We're primarily Buy & Hold investors; we have three properties, are making plans for the next one, and I definitely consider myself a rookie drinking from the fire hose. Recently found BP and am so excited to jump all in - looking forward to connecting!

  • Turner WrightPro Member
    Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    Hey Duman,

    I'm a newbie startup wholesaler in Houston and share interest in the Mastermind group.  There are a lot of opportunities in the greater Houston area for anyone wanting to get in, but there is fierce competition out there!  It would be a great idea to team up and share ideas on how 'we' can get in on that action, too!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello Everyone-

    I am a newbie as well and would love to connect with everyone to start this REI journey. I look forward to building relationships with all.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor

    I'm new pro member BP and interested to join to a master mind RE group.

    I don't have experience at all doing RE investment but really want to start buying my first rental property.

    Thank you Duman!

  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor I am a new, 25 year old real estate investor in the Houston area. I work out in the Woodlands but would still love to connect and be part of the Mastermind group. I connected with you and hope to be in touch soon!

  • Lender · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 113 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor if you're looking for someone on the lending side to be a part of the group I'd love to join!

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor I am also interested. My main focus is buy and hold MF in Houston area where we have been living for almost 6 years. Please count me in.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @jared Sandler @Luis Chug I'll be in touch! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.