New Focus Group in Houston, TX

New Focus Group in Houston, TX

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP community, 

My name is Duman and I'm relatively new to the BP website. My main area of interest is rental properties so my focus is the buy and hold strategy. I have found BP to be a great place to connect, learn, and share so if anyone has any interest in forming a new mastermind/focus group to share and bounce ideas, please send me a message or let me know here so we can get in touch. All the best and hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. 

1Reply
57 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
6y

Hello Duman, I am a "newbie" RE investor here in Houston as well and would like to connect and share ideas. For now I am trying to complete two to three wholesales then will focus on fixing and flipping properties. But Buy and Hold is my ultimate strategy just not for now. But Im sure we can learn from each other. 

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor Definitely interested in a mastermind group in Houston.  I have been investing for a few years but seriously about the past two. 

  • Member since 2019 · 144 posts · 93 votes
    6y

    Hi Everyone, 

    I got 4 properties in Houston, my close family has another 2. We are out of state investor. 


    What is the mastermind group about ? 

    Competition in Houston got tougher than the previous year. So what is plan of this mastermind group ?

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 240 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    I was looking to invest in my first rental as a househack before the pandemic hit. Now I've pushed those plans back to mid 2021. I would love to be apart of this or any other masterminds!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    I live and have two properties in Houston. Not very active on BP but would like to change that and another rental.
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    I would love to be part of a Houston focused group

  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor Id love to kick some ideas around! Currently I’m focused on mining distressed properties from public records. 😬

  • Rental Property Investor · Baytown, TX · Member since 2008 · 94 posts · 21 votes
    6y
    Hey everyone. I'm in the Houston area as well. Baytown to be exact. Always looking to interact with like minded people. Let me know if you do a meetup.
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 267 votes
    6y

    @Duman Umanzor we host a meetup and our next one is tomorrow (online). Let us know what you are looking for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.