Will Lender Agree to let me use a property for collateral If....?

Will Lender Agree to let me use a property for collateral If....?

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I have a property that I want to sell or develop. I might need to use the land for collateral if I develop it. Buuuut, if I get my asking price for it I'll sell and take the money for another deal. I'd also need to structure the sale such that any money owed the lender would be paid at closing. 

1Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    scott roberts is my lending expert. he can answer many questions out lending.


    I tried to tag him here but it wouldnt let me, so heres a link to his BP profile

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.