ISO Reputable GC, Roofer, and Inspector For San Antonio Area

ISO Reputable GC, Roofer, and Inspector For San Antonio Area

New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 15 votes

Me and my partner are going to be flipping and are in need of these people. If you have recommendations or references that would be greatly appreciated. 

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Brian PheltPro Member
Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
9y

Send me a PM and I'll hook you up with my GC and Roofer

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    If you need anyone to clean out properties/fill dumpsters/demo I'm ready to get after it. 

  • New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 15 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Nathan James:

    If you need anyone to clean out properties/fill dumpsters/demo I'm ready to get after it. 

     Thanks Nathan! Not yet but maybe sometime in the future. I'll keep you in mind friend.

  • Kevin PaulkPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    9y

    @Marcus Jackson PM Me... I have a Inspector that I have used for both my SA properties. Picked him up from another BP member.

  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    9y

    Send me a PM and I'll hook you up with my GC and Roofer

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.