Buying SFR in San Antonio, looking for PM for the inevitable Move

Buying SFR in San Antonio, looking for PM for the inevitable Move

Rota, ES · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello all,

I will be moving to SA at the end of August/early September and am hoping to buy a 3/2 in-between Ft. Sam and Randolph. I will be leaving that area after about 15 months, would like to rent the home out, and was wondering if any has a PM that they would recommend? I would like to get that relationship started asap. Thank you for your time

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
8y

I would recommend @Brad Larsen and his company for property management in San Antonio.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    I would recommend @Brad Larsen and his company for property management in San Antonio.

  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    I use Profit Realty, very happy with them .

  • Sharon PowellPro Member
    Realtor · La Vernia, TX · Member since 2014 · 153 posts · 124 votes
    8y
    While you’re shopping around, give Nina Alves at Copernicus Realty a call. They’re great too. Welcome to SA! :)
  • Awais SheikhPro Member
    San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    I’m sorry if I’m a little off topic. But I’m thinking it may add to the What the OP is asking. I have heard all kind of rates for the PM here in San Antonio. Right from 5% to 10% I’ve heard 5% from seasoned investors locally. I personally don’t know any one. Why that large variation? What to look out for when hiring a PM?
  • Rota, ES · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you all for your responses and I will definitely reach out to those you recommended and see what makes the most sense for us. You folks are great, thanks again!

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    7y

    You will see the average rates in San Antonio Property Management range from near 8% to 12%.  There are so many factors that go into this to include monthly dollar amount of the unit being managed and so on.  

    We have not seen a 5% management rate on normal homes in this area.  That is pretty lean to say the least. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.