Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 22 votes
I've just recently started dealing with selling lots, but most of my experience is in selling houses for flips or BRRR. When I market a lot or set of lots to builders, what information can I have ready for you to make your decision process easier? Of course I will have zoning information ready, but what about pricing info for houses that are built on similarly sized lots in the area? Just want to gauge how much time and research to put into this.
Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 14 votes
7y
For me, most of the things needed to check viability of a lot at a certain price can be found online.
What usually helps more than the rest and not so easily accessible are a Survey, easements info and any Deed restrictions (depending on the area).
Obviously if you want to do more marketing, you can take a stab on checking what can be build, build cost and exit ARV; but I would like to think that most of builders prefer to do it themselves.
By the way, just send me any lots info you may have coming to you ;)
Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 909 posts · 297 votes
7y
and once again @Seth Teel hits it on the head.. lol also in case there is no utilities check with companies to see where the mains, pipes, lines, etc. run in conjunction to the property as we have had neighbor crossing issues in the past