Need recommendation for Property Management Company - N Austin

Need recommendation for Property Management Company - N Austin

Rental Property Investor · Bristow, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I have a 4 unit multi-family property in Wooten Neighborhood, North Austin, need recommendations for a local property management company that can work with an out of state investor.

Current Issue 

  1. Current provider is a national chain and doesn't have local insights to get local renters based on the area.
  2. Turn around time for finding renters is high due to strict guidelines and online-only marketing strategy.
  3. Property maintenance is very expensive, they only work with pre-qualified vendors.

Thanks in advance

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Lake Forest, CA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 9 votes
7y

I am loving tre homes. Very on top of things and minimize vacancies. Very stark contrast from my previous management company in Austin.

https://www.trehomes.com/

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Forest, CA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I am loving tre homes. Very on top of things and minimize vacancies. Very stark contrast from my previous management company in Austin.

    https://www.trehomes.com/

  • Rental Property Investor · Bristow, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks, Brian

    I will follow up with Tre Homes

  • Investor · Dickinson, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Keyrenter Austin.  I have been using them for more than 3 years.  Excellent service!  Please check their reviews so that you know that it is not only me who is extremely satisfied with their service.  Also, they do house inspection/visit (w/ accompanying report) to make sure that your renters are taking care of your property,  I don't live in Austin, but I never worry about my rental because of Jonathan of Keyrenter Austin.

  • Wholesaler · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I second Tre Homes. They are on top of everything. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Bristow, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks, Maria and Joshua

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
    7y

    Lot of my clients have used Rollingwood Management in the past

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.