Large multifamily property management companies in Austin

Large multifamily property management companies in Austin

Rental Property Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 75 votes

Who are the large multifamily property management companies in Austin? In Dallas it's Wehner who manages 26k doors, Valiant, City Gate, etc. 

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
5y

@Tony Lin there are other PM companies in Dallas that are great! I believe they are in Austin so if you'd like the referral, please DM me. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Vancouver BC · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    Rhome, Rental devision of Associa.  HQ in Dallas; Offices in most States, Canada and Mexico.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 75 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Wendell Fong:

    Rhome, Rental devision of Associa.  HQ in Dallas; Offices in most States, Canada and Mexico.

    Sorry I should've been more clear. I'm looking for large apartment management companies who manage 100+ unit multifamily complexes.  

    Rhome is a residential property management if I'm reading their website correctly. 

  • Investor · Vancouver BC · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    I am not sure how large the buildings our company manages go up to.  I manage several buildings in Greater Vancouver and each has 50+ units; each building owned by a single owner.  (one is a rental pool)  I am guessing that they go much larger in Texas.  Everything is bigger in Texas.   

    We have a company HQ here in Vancouver called Western Wealth Capital that does large 200+ unit syndications in Texas.  On their homepage, they have a tab  About/Property Management.  You could probably ask them for a PM proposal.

    Stay Safe

  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    5y

    @Tony Lin there are other PM companies in Dallas that are great! I believe they are in Austin so if you'd like the referral, please DM me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.