Developer · Mukilteo wa · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 10 votes
Good morning, bigger pockets friends! I want to see if anyone would be interested in a meetup on a saturday (any time) or possibly a morning weekday breakfast meetup? my current day job has me working when all these cool meetups happen (weekday afternoon/evenings) and it's frustrating for me to miss out on all the networking! so if you are in the seattle/everett/eastide areas and would be interested please drop me a pm or post here so i can start gauging interest. i would love to get out there to meet you all!
Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
7y
There's a good brunch meetup happening at Lynnwood mall this Thursday, hosted by Jennifer Beadles and Tam Dang, two great local investors. Search for "Addicted to ROI" on Meetup.
I also host a big lunch & networking meetup in Bellevue each month alongside a couple of awesome investors. The next one is happening next Thursday. You can find it by searching for "Real Estate At Work" on Meetup or looking at the local BP events.
Developer · Mukilteo wa · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 10 votes
7y
Thanks for the info Nghi! looking forward to meeting and hopefully working with you, i read your profile/story lots of inspiration there! Interesting to see i'm not the only one who has had to learn the hard way with hard money and time lines and having all your ducks in a row when developing/flipping. Projects can easily go sideways if you are not prepared or have a plan B.
Hello Marc and fellow DP friends. I am a newbie here and also work odd hours. But I would be interested in a Saturday or weekday breakfast meetup. Or any other non conventional time frame.
Developer · Mukilteo wa · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 10 votes
7y
Hi Scott! Where are you located? I went to Nghi's event in Bellevue last week. It was great to meet a bunch of new people. If you are up north there is a "breakfast" meeting at alderwood mall in lynnwood Thursday at 11am you can find it on meetup.com the group is addicted to ROI. I'll be there