Tacoma area wholesaler or investor agent

Tacoma area wholesaler or investor agent

Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I am seeking to purchase investment property in Tacoma.  I live in the area and am hunting for a wholesaler and/or investor's agent.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Alpine, UT · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
8y

Are you interested buying in Renton, WA? I want to sell my house in Renton.

Thanks,

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Bruce are you looking for sfr? Or multi-fam?
  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Cliff, I am looking for both up to 20 units.  Looking to buy and hold and for cash flow.  Distressed is ok.

  • Investor · Alpine, UT · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Are you interested buying in Renton, WA? I want to sell my house in Renton.

    Thanks,

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hey Bruce, 

    I'd love to chat with you. We have a real estate tech startup you may be interested in. 

    Cheers, 

    Jamie

  • Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Steve Shin, I’m interested in your Renton property. Pm me the info. Eddy T
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.