What to do with Abandoned Vehicle in Parking Lot

What to do with Abandoned Vehicle in Parking Lot

Rental Property Investor · Gig Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 23 votes

Hi Property Managers,

I have been notified that I have an abandoned vehicle in my 6-plex parking lot, located in Parkland, 98444. I am not sure of the proper procedure to have the vehicle removed.

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Cedric

0Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 86 votes
7y

@Cedric Van Duyn I know a lot of apartment complexes have signs of the towing company they use, so that you know who to call if your car was towed. You may want to have a sign up if it is a recurring problem, if not just have the car towed if it isn't one of your tenants.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    @Cedric Van Duyn I know a lot of apartment complexes have signs of the towing company they use, so that you know who to call if your car was towed. You may want to have a sign up if it is a recurring problem, if not just have the car towed if it isn't one of your tenants.

  • Investor · PO, WA · Member since 2015 · 197 posts · 95 votes
    7y

    I believe parkland is in pierce county and they do,have a department that deals with these types of things.  They will come and take it away.  Look for a phone number on the county website (hard to find the number) and it should be an automated message where you leave address of car, etc.  It doesnt happen overnight but they get to it eventually

  • Seattle Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Here the link for Pierce County 

    https://palsonline.co.pierce.wa.us/palsonline/#/ap...

    Best of luck to you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.