4-Plex Builders in the Tacoma area

3 Replies

I am having a difficult time finding a reputable 4-plex builder in the Tacoma area. I prefer working with full service contractor (design, permitting, excavation, ect) and I am leaning towards a specific design (see image for reference). Any recommendations?

@Jeff Chorath , It sounds to me like you are looking for a design build team. I'm not that but I do own and operate a small design, owners rep, and development company in the area (more info in my signature) If you are open to going about things in a more traditional way I could reach out to some of my contacts within larger contractor companies to see who they recommend. Do you have a site?

Originally posted by @David Edwards :

@Jeff Chorath, It sounds to me like you are looking for a design build team. I'm not that but I do own and operate a small design, owners rep, and development company in the area (more info in my signature) If you are open to going about things in a more traditional way I could reach out to some of my contacts within larger contractor companies to see who they recommend. Do you have a site?

David, I am informally negotiating for land and therefore in the preliminary stages. One is Lakewood and the second one is in Steilacoom. I could do a 4-plex in the Lakewood site. I think I could only do a Duplex for the Steilacoom site, but I have to do a feasibility study to confirm this. If I can secure an site, I will reach out. At the moment, I am gathering information to explore my options.