Any Active Wholesalers In The Toronto Area??

7 Replies

Hi, 

I'm an active wholesaler in Louisiana and I'm currently doing deals in two cities here. I'll be in Toronto for the next week starting on Thursday the 7th of Jan. I'd love to connect with Active wholesalers or investors in the area, maybe catch lunch or a coffee on a set time and date. 

If there's anyone out there, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards, 

Brandon C. 

Doesn't seem to be a lot of wholesalers in Toronto.

It's pretty hard to get a good deal here, as just about anything will sell quickly on the MLS at close to full price. It is difficult to find enough of a deal to leave much meat on the bone for wholesalers, who will need to work very hard for it. Also, sellers here are conditioned to listing on the MLS, mostly with agents, and sometimes as FSBO. Not the greatest market for wholesalers, but I'm sure it can be done!

Any wholesalers have some good deals, I'm always looking.

Oh ok thanks a lot man definitely I am excited to do business with you, how many wholesale deals have you done here in Toronto, and do you have a solid title company to close your deals after sending them your contracts.  

Originally posted by @Kyle Green :

Oh ok thanks a lot man definitely I am excited to do business with you, how many wholesale deals have you done here in Toronto, and do you have a solid title company to close your deals after sending them your contracts.  

I haven't done any wholesale deals. I've been a buy and hold investor, and I'm starting do do flips. I would love it if a wholesaler could find me a deal with some meat left on the bone though.

We don't use title companies here, all deals need to be closed through a lawyer. I would recommend speaking to a practicing real estate lawyer first, and finding some that are willing to work with wholesalers. It isn't done here often, so make sure you discuss it with a lawyer that you plan on using ahead of time so they are comfortable with it.