London Ontario - Rehab Team Wanted

London Ontario - Rehab Team Wanted

Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 16 votes

I am looking for a rehab team or recommendations for good contractors in the London, ON area.


Any London realtors with property management/rehab divisions?

Cheers.

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Brampton ON · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi Kere, I came across this old post of yours. Did you find a good contractor? or a good realtor? Are currently investing in London, Ontario? I am looking to purchase an investment property in London soon. Your guidance will be much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks in advance! 

  • London, Ontario · Member since 2018 · 104 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    @Bobby Chhabra

    I got a contractor in London. I trust him so much I just give him my keys to keep now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.