Calgary, Alberta Real estate Meet up?

Calgary, Alberta Real estate Meet up?

Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes

Hi, its certainly a quiet bunch - any folks in Calgary & area in here? Anyone interested having a meet up - it would be nice to network.

Ram

0Reply
50 views

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    I would be in for a meet up.

  • entrepreneur · Calgary, AB · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Very quiet indeed. The opposite can be said about every potential flip on the mls here in calgary. I'm in

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 207 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    I used to live in Calgary many years ago before I got interested in real estate.  I still visit Calgary once of twice per year.  I am watching the Calgary market more closely now as oil price is dropping along with the loonie.

    @Ram Srinivasan, you should definitely start a meetup group in Calgary.  I attend the San Jose & San Francisco meetups on a regular basis.  It is actually a lot of fun sharing experiences with other investors.

  • Professional · Calgary, ALBERTA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I would be interested in a Calgary meetup as well!

  • Real Estate Agent · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Let's meet! I have investor clients im sure they would want to meet too!
  • Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Actually, I have started a meet up group in the past. However what I found was that there were a fair number of non action takers and didn't find the group valuable. Hence thought I could approach it from the Bigger Pockets Angle :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I'm in as well. It will be great if I can meet like-minded people in Calgary.

    Maybe we can start from small group of 5-10 people. @Ram Srinivasan What do you think?

  • Property Manager · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Count me in as well. Always looking to network with other investors. 

  • Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    @Agus Irawan, YesI think the important thing is to just get started, after which we can spread the word :)

    What I gather so far is we have Chris, JD, Jet, Agus, Emin, Willemina and myself - 7 members, I would say that is a pretty decent group for a first meet up.

    I propose to meet at a coffee shop where we can do some introductions. I'll plan for a meet up next week.

    Ram

  • Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Hey Guys, I am thinking of having our first meet up in the Downtown area (central location), either Aug 31 or Sept 2nd. Possibly coffee shop or Lounge in a condo building.

  • Property Manager · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Ram Srinivasan Those dates should work for me as well. You might have to tag people to get their responses though I just happened to check back. Looking forward to this!

  • Real Estate Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Sounds good! Let me tag them:  @JD Boyce  @Emin Ozkan @Jett Rao @Willemina Stikker-Breemhaar

  • Flipper · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Either day in the evening works for me 

  • entrepreneur · Calgary, AB · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Let's do it

  • Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hey All!! I am Kumar. I am new to Calgary and am looking forward to the market. I work with @Ram Srinivasan and we are looking to meet like-minded investors in the area. Both days sound good to me. Looking forward.

  • Professional · Calgary, ALBERTA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I would be okay for either date - Aug 31 or Sept 2. 

  • Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    @Willemina Stikker-Breemhaar

    @Kumar Kshitiz

    @Jett Rao

    @Chris Nordsveen

    @JD Boyce

    @Agus Irawan

    @Emin Ozkan

    Phew, wish there was an easier way to tag everybody! (maybe there is?) - Lets meet at 6:30 PM, Sept 2 - Location:

    Gravity Espresso & Wine Bar

    909 10 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0S7

  • Real Estate Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Alright, I'll see you guys there!

  • Flipper · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Sounds good. Thanks for organizing Ram! 

  • Property Manager · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Thanks and see you there.

  • Investor · Victoria , TX · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Hey guys I just stumbled on this thread and would love to meet up as well, hope there's room for 1 more. @Ram Srinivasan can you tag me - don't know how that works

  • Property Manager · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Tony Akhigbe this is for anyone interested in meeting up. Please do come it's the more the merrier. 

  • Investor · Victoria , TX · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    ok got it, will see you there

  • Business Consultant · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 178 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Absolutely @Tony Akhigbe

    We would love to have you there

  • Property Manager · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hey Everyone I will be bringing my daughter tomorrow. Last minute change and her mom has to leave town. Hopefully everyone is ok with this.

    @Willemina Stikker-Breemhaar

    @Jett Rao

    @Chris Nordsveen

    @JD Boyce

    @Agus Irawan

    @Emin Ozkan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.