Looking for feedback about No Fluff Real Estate with Matt Beard

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    5mo

    What do you find appealing? We might be able to propose alternatives 

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5mo

    Looks like a standard wholesaling course...

    Hard to tell, but a lot of his youtube content is based on wholesaling. 

    Like any mentor, I would have a clear expectation of what you want out of it.  In my limited experiences, many will give you some direction (valuable if you don't know where to start at all), but they will clearly not do the work for you.  And, given you seem to be in Ft Worth, and Matt seems to be in Phoenix, I would not expect him to give you any real connections, either, which is where the value really comes from.  

    And the biggest factor for many of this: what does it cost.  If he is going to tell you to start knocking on doors and provides a basic contract template (which may or may not be legal in your state), then I would be hesitant to pay more than a couple hundred dollars.  If he is going to open up doors for you, giving you real contacts and connections, as well as systems and education, then that would be worth a lot more.

  • Jeremy HoldenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2021 · 155 posts · 90 votes
    5mo

    I’ve been investing and working as an agent for years, and one thing I’ve seen consistently is that you don’t need to buy a course to succeed in this space.

    In fact, many clients I’ve worked with who purchased courses ended up regretting it. Not because there isn’t information there, but because it often doesn’t translate well to real, local deal execution.

    If you’re serious about learning, I’d strongly recommend focusing on networking. Get out to local investing events, connect with active operators, and surround yourself with people who are actually doing deals in your market.

    That’s where the real learning happens.

    Ive been investing and working as an agent for years. You dont need a course. Every client of mine who buys a course ends up regretting it. Id advise you to network at invesitng events and build connections. Thats how you learn. 

  • Wholesaler · Portsmouth NH · Member since 2019 · 208 posts · 95 votes
    5mo

    Hey! I'm in there.Its been great so far, its free and I've noticed peoples questions get answered.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.