Phil Grove

Phil Grove

Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2014 · 174 posts · 51 votes

I'm listening to a webinar from Phil Grove with a houston meetup that I couldn't attend tonight. Has anyone heard of him and what do you think? I am thinking he is a GURU.

0Reply
422 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 169 votes
11y
I've known Phil Grove since 1993, and I've gotten to know his wife quite well in recent years. They're good people. Phil does invest in marketing his educational products. Some of that may come across as a little slick. But he also is the real deal. He has a technology background and used to be responsible for marketing of microprocessors at Motorola to companies like Apple. His products were used in the Mac family. He's deeply analytical, and he does the homework when developing a system for use within his investment business. His knowledge is deep and he is very creative in structuring deals. He is also president of the local reia, and has expanded the Austin reia model into a few other markets such as Houston and San Antonio. Hope that helps.
See this reply in the discussion

125 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.