Votes |
Invitation to visit a recently completed DC rehab this Sunday@3pm

Joseph Asamoah
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Posted Jul 19 2016, 13:26

Greetings:

I hope all is well and circumstances are favorable. As we pass the midpoint of 2016, I’m confident you are making good progress on your 2016 real estate, business and personal goals.

As promised and per many people’s request, I will hold another free event at one my recently completed SE Washington DC rehab projects this Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3pm. The house is located at 3725 Camden Street, SE DC 20020 in the Hillcrest neighborhood - a quiet, well-established and very desirable part of SE DC. The neighborhood is experiencing impressive growth.

Now that the rehab is complete, I can confidently say there were many lessons learned in the course of completing this project and I am looking forward to sharing some of these experiences next Sunday.

Since the last rehab workshop was very successful, I am proposing to repeat the format of Sunday’s workshop to include more time for networking and interaction amongst attendees. The proposed format will be as follows:

• 1.Welcome and property walk-thru: You are encouraged to conduct an informal room-by-room walk-thru and to check out the house
  • 2.Education – Review how the property was located, financed, renovated, marketed and sold or rented. The focus will be on providing practical real world information about the nuts and bolts of this project along with the good, bad, ugly and lessons learned
  • 3.Light refreshments and networking: Meet, greet and mingle – socialize and network with like-minded people that are interested in real estate investing and are striving for financial independence. Meet new contacts and do business. Whether you’re an investor (beginner, intermediate or seasoned), service provider (e.g. realtor, contractor, lender, appraiser, home inspector, architect, attorney, property manager etc.) or just trying to “figure it out” there will be attendees that can help you and/or who you can do business with.

As you can see from the link below, we were able to transform this house into a beautiful home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJ5ie16M0w&feature=youtu.be

As part of the marketing campaign for this project, we produced professional grade virtual tours of the house in its before and after condition.

As Is condition: http://properties.houselens.com/34366/3726+Camden+Street+SE%2C+DC+20020

Final Condition: http://properties.houselens.com/41055/3726+Camden+St+SE%2C+Washington+DC+20020

Since this is a buy and hold property (i.e. a long term portfolio rental), – during Sunday’s workshop, I will discuss, amongst other things, why this exit strategy was chosen and some of my landlording strategies.

Similar to the last meeting, the primary workshop goal is to share insights along with the nuts and bolts of how the property was located, financed, rehabbed, marketed and rented. I will discuss the good, the bad and the ugly along with many lessons learned – and there are lots.

Come meet and network with other like-minded people. The session is free and will be 100% education – there are no hidden agendas and no selling.

If interested in attending the July 24th session -- please text or let me know.

I hope to see you next Sunday and I strongly encourage you to set aside time in your busy schedule attend. I envision another good turnout. You will not be disappointed.

To your success.

Regards,

Joe

Loading replies...