Investor looking for Local Real Estate agents to partner with

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
10y
Originally posted by @Lincoln Tudor:

Brandon L. Hi Brandon!

I'll be needing to get properties listed as soon as I get them under contract. I see you're in Leesburg VA. Is that where you have most of your investor/agent experience in?

 You can not list a property you have under contract. You can only list it if you are the owner.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Gaithersburg, MD · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hi Lincoln! I'm a MD realtor, and I'm happy to refer you to some DC and VA agents if interested
  • Investor · Norfolk VA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Jamie Kenerson Thanks for reaching out Jamie! 

    I'm excited to work with great professionals in the area! Are you a listing or buying agent?

  • Real Estate Agent · Gaithersburg, MD · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Lincoln Tudor both! I tried to msg you but I'm on my phone and it won't let me. Send me a PM and we can chat! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Lincoln Tudor how many properties do you have that need to be listed?

  • Investor · Norfolk VA · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Brandon L. Hi Brandon! I'll be needing to get properties listed as soon as I get them under contract. I see you're in Leesburg VA. Is that where you have most of your investor/agent experience in?
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Lincoln Tudor:

    Brandon L. Hi Brandon!

    I'll be needing to get properties listed as soon as I get them under contract. I see you're in Leesburg VA. Is that where you have most of your investor/agent experience in?

     You can not list a property you have under contract. You can only list it if you are the owner.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.