Looking to connect with DC metropolitan area investors

Looking to connect with DC metropolitan area investors

Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2019 · 94 posts · 14 votes

I'm looking to network with investors in the DC metropolitan area who are currently doing deals.  I want to get to know some of the local players in real estate investing game.  Thanks

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    6y

    Lots of DC investors here. Myself, @Kevin Leahy, @Joe Asamoah, @Ron Gallagher, @Jack Seiden. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2019 · 94 posts · 14 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Russell Brazil:

    Lots of DC investors here. Myself, @Kevin Leahy, @Joe Asamoah, @Ron Gallagher, @Jack Seiden. 

    Hey thanks Russell, I also reached out to Joe Asamoah after hearing his podcast.  Haven't heard back from him yet.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.