Looking for bathtub/shower installation in St. Pete FL

Looking for bathtub/shower installation in St. Pete FL

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg FL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes

Hey Everyone!

I'm in the process of rehabbing a bottom floor rental unit. The current tub has a hole in it that was patched with tape by the previous owner. It looks like it's going to need to be replaced. I'm open to converting it to a shower or bathtub whichever is most budget friendly. 

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a local plumber who might be able to help me out. 

Thanks so much!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    10y
    Tristan Wheelock - I have someone I can refer you to that I use for all of my jobs, send me a PM and we can talk more.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.