Lower Capital District/Albany Sub Contractors

Lower Capital District/Albany Sub Contractors

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 9 votes

Heya folks! I'm about 2 weeks from closing on a duplex in Rensselaer, NY. I was hoping to find a few people for general handy work. To start I'll need some help installing VPF/carpets & painting. So really looking for handymen/day laborers/sub contractors. I'll also need a plumber and a carpenter for some more skilled work.

I'm going to likely stay in the units or an air bnb as I do the remodel, but once it's all settled I'll be back in the Hudson valley/NYC. 

Additionally, I'd love to grow my network with the investors in the Troy Albany Rensselear Waterviliet Greenbush etc area. As things get back to normal I hope to be able to go to meetups with folks in person, but in the meantime am happy to connect here and via text. Special shoutout to @Jamie Brayton for being the all-around chief of Albany REI and being so helpful in every way she can be. Highly recommend reaching out to her if you're also looking to network in the area.

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jamie BraytonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Troy, NY · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 81 votes
    5y

    You are too kind and I can't wait to see how your renovation turns out!

    I just posted another meet up int the networking section "Albany, NY Area Investor Meet up." I hope to "see" you and others looking to network there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.