White Plains Multi-family - Qs re: Eviction Process/Rental agent

White Plains Multi-family - Qs re: Eviction Process/Rental agent

Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP community!  I am in contract to purchase a multi-family family in White Plains (finally!).  The building will come with a tenant that I may keep.  

Two very distinct questions/requests for the community: 

1) Does anyone have any experience with the local courts in White Plains and the eviction process?  I would like to obtain a better understanding of how difficult this may be if problems arise.  Is it comparable to NYC?  Or Rockland County?  I am more familiar with the latter.

2) I would also like to solicit any referrals for good RE agents out there for rentals.

Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Navin. Congrats on the contract. 

    One of the best agents I have ever worked with is Petra Contrada:

    http://www.thecontradagroup.com/

    I did one deal with her but I referred several people to her and they were all very happy with her. Tell her I sent you. 

    Good luck 

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Rick Mavrovich  Thank you!  I will definitely reach out to her. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.