Looking to invest in multifamily at Quad cities

Looking to invest in multifamily at Quad cities

Rental Property Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 86 posts · 15 votes

I would love to connect with other investors or investor friendly realtors to invest more into quad cities.

Can someone also please recommend a contractor who can rehab here?

0Reply
36 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 45 votes
    2y

    Hi @Sunny S.! I'm here in Davenport and happy to help you with anything I can.

    I don't think you're going to find a plethora of people jumping at sending you contractor recommendations. Good help is scarce around here, and the ones that do well tend to be busy and expensive. I'm finding our market is going through kind of a strange shift right now where construction costs can easily outpace RE values depending on the type of property. On top of this, our property management options also leave something to be desired. To leave you on a brighter note, I think there is still opportunity here when executed properly.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    @Sunny S. I have multi family properties in quad cities and can give you some guidelines if you are interested,

    Thanks,

    Sid

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.