REI Meetup in Springfield,IL

REI Meetup in Springfield,IL

Jeff MillerPro Member
Springfield, IL · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

I know this has been talked about before on here. Looking to see if anyone wants to do an REI meet up in the Springfield,IL area?

0Reply
41 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 32 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jeff Miller:

    I know this has been talked about before on here. Looking to see if anyone wants to do an REI meet up in the Springfield,IL area?

    I would be interested. I have purchased 2 homes their and am trying to see who else has ventured this direction. I would love to meet others and talk stories about how and why they got here.  PM me if you are still interested.  TR
  • Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I know this was a year ago..are you guys in a facebook group by chance? I would also be interested. I'm new to the area and am doing some research right now on my first house. Would love some people to talk to, bounce ideas off of!

  • Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eric Valentine:

    I know this was a year ago..are you guys in a facebook group by chance? I would also be interested. I'm new to the area and am doing some research right now on my first house. Would love some people to talk to, bounce ideas off of!

    I am not. I still have properties in Springfield, though. Will this be your first house to own as a landlord? Or are you looking for you to live in?
  • Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Not too sure yet. The property I have been analyzing recently is a 2 bed 1 bath- in kind of a bad neighborhood, I think it could be a good flip, but I'm having second thoughts because the neighborhood looks sketchy (drove by it today). Starting to look into better neighborhoods in Springfield for an investment rental property, maybe duplex/triplex for a house hack.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.