OC New Home Builder for 2-3 New Homes?

OC New Home Builder for 2-3 New Homes?

Wholesaler · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
Hi all, Does anyone have a referral to a firm that will do 2 or 3 new builds in Orange County? Thanks! Craig
0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Karen MargraveBusiness Member
Moderator
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
12y

@Craig Norris I sent you a private message. Also, I wanted to tell you that we have an Orange County Meetup group of BP members that meets at the Round Table Pizza every month. @Clint Kreider and @Bill Larsen are heading it up. I believe it's the 3rd Wednesday of the month. You can find the information on the forum "Events and Happenings"  I'd like to suggest you do a keyword alert for Orange County Meetup, and other terms that are of interest to you, and you will be notified when it's being discussed on the forums. It works great! 

@Douglas Dowell you're so kind! and how are things going for you? Are you doing any development? 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    paging @Karen Margrave :))

  • Wholesaler · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    12y
    Thank you, Douglas.
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    You bet!!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Douglas Dowell Thanks for thinking of me! @Craig Norris First off, hello, and welcome to BP! You've come to the right place to find anything related to real estate investing, etc. 

    What is it that you're looking for? I'd be happy to send you to my website, but we are in the process of rebuilding a new one, and it won't be up for a week or so. However; we have over 30 years experience building all types of real estate, SFR, Multi Family, Residential Condos, Office, Medical Office, Office Condos, Development of residential and office subdivisions, PUD's, etc. We are licensed in both real estate, general and electrical construction. In addition, we have the ability to draw preliminary site and architectural plans, do virtual renderings, etc.

    Currently we are building spec homes in both San Clemente and Capistrano Beach, and starting on a 2 unit spec residential condo project in San Clemente. 

    I'd be happy to help you with any questions you might have regarding real estate, construction, development, etc. Enjoy the site! Feel free to post your questions or send me a private message. 

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    I happy to give the recommendation.  Your firm is world class not just the best in So-Cal.

  • Wholesaler · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Thank you for the information, @Karen Margrave ! I'm currently presenting to a couple investors regarding this build. Would you be able to meet and talk next week? Would love to get your thoughts. 

    @Douglas Dowell , that's quite a recommendation! 

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 350 posts · 175 votes
    12y

    I am happy to give it.  Indeed @Karen Margrave  has been a great role model for us developer types.   I have had privilege to learn about their decades of experience.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Craig Norris I sent you a private message. Also, I wanted to tell you that we have an Orange County Meetup group of BP members that meets at the Round Table Pizza every month. @Clint Kreider and @Bill Larsen are heading it up. I believe it's the 3rd Wednesday of the month. You can find the information on the forum "Events and Happenings"  I'd like to suggest you do a keyword alert for Orange County Meetup, and other terms that are of interest to you, and you will be notified when it's being discussed on the forums. It works great! 

    @Douglas Dowell you're so kind! and how are things going for you? Are you doing any development? 

  • Wholesaler · Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Great advice! Thank you so much, @Karen Margrave 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.