Any ideas on leveraging a Daytona Beach view condo, rebuilt

Any ideas on leveraging a Daytona Beach view condo, rebuilt

Investor · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 0 votes

Hello I am new to the real estate investing world. However I've decided to start taking the initiative by searching for off market deals in my back yard in Daytona Beach. I have a beach view condo that was devastated by hurricane Matthew, and I want to qualify for a FHA loan to purchase a duplex, tri, or quadplex. Obviously live in one apartment. I've done my market research on Daytona Beach and Volusia County as a whole and it seems to be like the prime market due to it's current economic growth as well as it's projections. I am self employed now coming on 1 year, I have past w-2's. My credit scores are in the high 600's.

Could someone give me an idea, how to strategize moving into this multi family investment?

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.