D1 College Basketball player / looking to get into real estate

D1 College Basketball player / looking to get into real estate

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hello!

My name is Kevin Rostamian. I am currently a college basketball player from Weston, Fl. I started my college basketball career at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, FL, due to some coaching changes; I am now playing at Johnson and Wales University. Over the past few months I have taken a huge interest in real estate , specifically flipping , multi family, etc.  Now Being closer to home, I have the opportunity to dive in to real estate more. I'm actually going to begin studying for the state exam next week. I would love the opportunity to connect with any investors/flippers/ agents in the area!

Thank you for reading this !

Kevin R.

2Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.