New Investor - Macon, Georgia

New Investor - Macon, Georgia

Rental Property Investor · Macon, GA (Macon) · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey what’s up BP community. I am a new investor to the Macon Georgia area. I love it here and am hoping to learn, grow, and meet new people to potentially team up with that I can provide and receive value to and from.

I’m currently aiming towards buying my first property within the next 6 months of this year (single family or multi unit).

Any and all suggestions on good agents, lenders, PMs, or contractors are greatly appreciated.

I hope to build a great network, and lasting relationships. And hopefully be as much as a resource to other investors in the future as much of you have been to me that post on the forums here.

1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Macon, GA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    Hey Andrea!

    My partner and I operate out of Macon, Ga and have 24 properties here in town that range from SFR too duplexes occupied by Section-8 tenants. The numbers here, compared to other cities, bring tons of out-of-state investors that we work with on the daily. Macon is a great place to invest!

    Our Main priority, like a majority of people here on BP, is to own as much property as we can, while still producing financially positive numbers. However, we come across so many rental properties here in Macon, that a majority of the properties we find we wholesale and send off to our investors list.

    Macon's market is so diverse that you can take on almost every type of Real estate indevor you'd like. From flipping houses for a big return, fixing up properties to buy & hold, or if you're looking to purley add already income generating properties, Macon is your place!

    I'd be happy to try and help you anyway I can, as you start to get your feet wet here in the Macon market!

    Shoot me a PM!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Andrae McGregor Are you still investing in the Macon area? If so, I would love to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.