What is the best start out RE company to work for?

What is the best start out RE company to work for?

Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I am in the process of getting my RE license and was wondering what is the best company to work for? I want a company that will train me. The major company's in my area are Weichert, Remax, and Century 21. I live in northern NJ, Morris county.

Also I am under the impression RE companies are caught between a rock and hard place when it comes to training employees because the better they train an employee the more work he/she will take from some one else but at the same time if an employee is trained poorly it will reflect there company. Is this a problem RE companies have?

House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.