MFR/Commercial Investing in Bay Area, CA

MFR/Commercial Investing in Bay Area, CA

Rental Property Investor · San Luis Obispo · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes

Hi Everyone,

New investor here from the Bay Area who has spent a majority of the Covid Pandemic researching REI and looking for the best investment path/vision to follow. Commercial and MFR (8-30 unit) investing appear to be the most worthwhile ventures to chase in terms of cash flow and growth. BP episode 416 and the book, Crushing It, have really helped inspire this direction that I want to pursue!

I'm looking to expand my network and start building a team. I have some potential financing sources lined up to support the investments, but I need help finding a great lender, lawyer, accountant and agent in the area to work with. And I'm looking to connect with local investors and or investment clubs. If you have any leads, recommendations or tips I would greatly appreciate the help!

Looking forward to engaging with the community more in this journey.

0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.