Trying to connect with Wholesalers !

Trying to connect with Wholesalers !

New to Real Estate · Alexander, AR · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone Newbie here! I’m looking to connect with other wholesalers to guide me on the right path! I haven’t done a deal and I’m studying the Market ! I have a potential investor(s) with no deals I’m not sure where to start ! If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome! Thanks

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    You've got to pound the pavement with relentless marketing. No time to waste. 1000s of cold calls and texts. Or letters. Or Facebook ads. Or Google ppc clicks. Whatever it is you choose, relentlessly showing up with daily action and in 1-12 months you WILL close a deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.