Cold calling script and advise

Cold calling script and advise

Real Estate Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I am a real estate agent in the Bronx currently focused on rentals but would like to start getting into sales.

I have hired a VA to help with cold calling in a targeted area.

Does anyone have any advise of recommendations on his topic? I am also looking for a tried and tested script to give to the VA to ensure that the messaging is clear.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    "Hi this is Sam Drizin with XYZ Realty. I buy and sell homes in the (area) and I was wondering who you know that is thinking of moving in the near future?"

    Make sure you follow the DNC rules and scrub your list.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.