Newbie trying to network in Huntsville Al

10 Replies

Hi everyone! I'm really new to investing and I moved to Huntsville earlier this year. I've been pretty active with the local REAs. Just looking to build a contact list of more people to network with!

Promotion
BAM Capital
Multifamily Syndicator
Targeted 10% Monthly Returns | Passive Income
Backed by institutional-grade apartments, strong sponsor track record, $700M AUM, over 5,000 units
Learn More

Hello all!

I too am a new investor in the Huntsville area! Unfortunately, the niche I've chosen makes it difficult to invest in this area. I am looking for small multifamily properties for sale. There are a couple in town, but haven't had any luck finding any for sale. Any advice there? I know for single family homes, it can pay dividends to go "drive for dollars", but I don't think that applies for small Multi Family properties. 

Thanks!

Neel,

I think driving for dollars always works. You should link up with @Caleb Bryant. He lives in the Huntsville area and is investing in Huntsville / Birmingham. I am also in the Birmingham market looking for medium sized deals. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

-Doug

Originally posted by @Andrew Harrell:

Hi everyone! I'm really new to investing and I moved to Huntsville earlier this year. I've been pretty active with the local REAs. Just looking to build a contact list of more people to network with!

Saw B-Ham mentioned a few times here in this thread. If you're going to investigate that market as well I think you'll want to check out The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you