Need Deal analyze help

Need Deal analyze help

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello Bigger pockets world I am new to this website as I am new to real estate investing it's been six months searching for a deal I think I may have something I just want some back up purchase price 190 after rehab and closing costs we're all in for about 275 (conservatively) ARV is at least 300 what do you guys think would love to hear back thank you.

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 401 posts · 86 votes
    5y

    You need to add the operational expenses, purchase cost(loan cost, loan service) ... Put it all in the calculator and share here 

  • Member since 2020 · 301 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    I agree with @Ari Hadar.  It would be good to see the calculations.  @Judah Josephs are there comps you can look at in your area?  Even if they are just rough estimates to get you started.  Or maybe there is a local, more experienced investor doing something similar.  Keep us updated.

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 401 posts · 86 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ash Fields:

    I agree with @Ari Hadar.  It would be good to see the calculations.  @Judah Josephs are there comps you can look at in your area?  Even if they are just rough estimates to get you started.  Or maybe there is a local, more experienced investor doing something similar.  Keep us updated.

    How do you tag me and make my name blue (i am with android phone)? 

    Do you manage to tell the ARV, rent from the comps?i always ask the agent about it...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.