Our home to investment when I retire

Our home to investment when I retire

Henry PaschallPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Fernandina Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 18 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $365,000
Cash invested: $41,607

This home is a future investment home that we currently live in. I am in the military and will eventually move / retire from this area. It is always good to think ahead. So, we have purchased this home after having another daughter.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I love investing into real-estate even in this market.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

On market deal, Negotiated it down to 365,000 through inspections and appraised value came in at 385,000

How did you finance this deal?

Conventional Loan

How did you add value to the deal?

This was a new build, so I have not added value to it yet. but landscaping is subpar for the area so when we move we will ensure that is up to par and rent it out.

What was the outcome?

still in progress

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Always always always have a good realtor we have used the same realtor for all of our deals in the NE FL area.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

Fergus Reeves is awesome!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.