Long Distance Property #1 (more to come in the future)

Long Distance Property #1 (more to come in the future)

Investor · Medford, OR · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Investment Info:

Townhouse buy & hold investment.

Purchase price: $75,000
Cash invested: $20,000

Turn key 2bd/2ba townhouse in Tulsa Oklahoma. Bought this as a long distance investment after reading David Greene's book on out of state investing, just to see if I could and would like it! So far soo good! Cashflows about $350/mo. Only minor repairs needed and property management company has been great to work with. I love the fact I have never been to this state even and this property gives me a solid return. I also love how passive out of state investing is and having the ability to invest in a landlord friendly state, even though I don'tlive in one! I will definitely continue in the future!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.